SEPTEMBER RIDE- MR K's Peaks Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
One of the absolute highlights of the RetroBike year takes place on Saturday 25th September. Mr K has handed the reigns over to NWA stalwart Mark Sinnett this year who will no doubt make this another cracking event.
As well as a great ride this is THE social event of the year with many people staying over on the friday or saturday nights. Accomodation is usually booked up in the area so if anyone would like to stay over and make a weekend of it, now is the time to act!

Lets have a big NE&YORKS presence this year. Details of the ride are not yet released but it usually takes on the same format. Start is usually from the cafe in Hope and the route takes in some cracking trails with superb vistas. It is suitable for all fitness levels and technical abilities.

Hope to see you all there.

Roll up Roll up!

I'm provisionally edit no* edit for this :(

*It's our Wedding Anniversary :s (It says so on the calander :oops: )

still two months of talking her around :twisted:

FluffyChicken":3sk155si said:

a weekend in the Peaks then - she has a day to herself to explore coffee shops etc. while you ride, then you both have the other day together. ;)

orange71":3u0xfzq3 said:
FluffyChicken":3u0xfzq3 said:

a weekend in the Peaks then - she has a day to herself to explore coffee shops etc. while you ride, then you both have the other day together. ;)

That was my plan :twisted: , just the two kids to palm off now...

I spoke to Nayfinnese last week before his hols and he is a deffo for this.

I'm booking a B&B next week, if anyone wants an affordable room in a good spot let me know this week. Cracking breakfasts may I add!

im still ok to go, should be back from germany on the 18th so will be desperate for a ride out.

Dr S":1gg2oy1u said:
I spoke to Nayfinnese last week before his hols and he is a deffo for this.

I'm booking a B&B next week, if anyone wants an affordable room in a good spot let me know this week. Cracking breakfasts may I add!

Gazz and I might drop you a line, I'll speak with him tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back