Anybody seen/know Stocko?

I still haven't had anything yet even after emailing him god knows how many times.

I wonder if my stuff will turn up - I very much doubt it!

Must look into that small claims thing again.

My wheels turned up.............. at last!
Never thought I would see the day! How long did that take?!?!?!

tonyf39":j2gk09wb said:
Do you have his direct email? I still haven't got my Bottom bracket. :twisted:

No - although you do have the hotmail address from his paypal ID.....

i went to see the guy that i know that knows him, said he saw him out of the blue about a year ago but hasn't seen him since although he did say he was always previousley unpredictable and unreliable, so that fits, unfortunately. he didn't have any details for him though but said if he sees him anytime son he'd let him know that people were chasing him, but then i'm sure stocko already knows people are chasing him!

sorry it's not much help.

Well I have sent him an email & a letter with the threat of plod going round as this is a case of fraud/obtaining money by decepetion.
I'll await his repsonse.

has anyone that received stuff in the last couple of days got any info on where it was posted from, what data and and what time - also any tracking number info.

Frame still hasn't appeared which it should have done having been posted on Friday :!: :?: - Stocko is being his usual helpful self with giving me anymore info.

Cheers

Will give Stocko a 2 week ban, this has gone on much too long.

If after 2 weeks he has sorted everybody out thats fine. If not ban will become permenant.

John":37cjifug said:
Will give Stocko a 2 week ban, this has gone on much too long.

If after 2 weeks he has sorted everybody out thats fine. If not ban will become permenant.
So waiting 6 weeks before sending stuff out gets you a 2 week ban, that seems fair :?

Back