Anybody Purchase the Bike Pro Buyers Guides?

BikePimp

Retro Guru
I had several copies of the Bike Pro Buyers guides, 272 color pages of in-depth component descriptions (at least for the 1994 edition). They were $10 USD back in the day...which was a steal for the huge amount of work that went in. I also had Three 24x24x24 boxes of vintage Bike Magazines from the early 90's (mostly Mountain Bike Action, Mountain Biking, Bicycling etc...).

Stored at my parents house only to find that they threw away 2 full boxes (a couple hundred issues). Still have about 150 issues, but I had way more. Grrrrrr....I was so mad, I almost blew a head gasket.

Anybody here know what years Bike Pro produced their wonderful Buyer's Guides? Anybody want to sell some? What's on the web is a tiny sample.

Attachments

• StackSample.jpg
    StackSample.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 635
  • BikeProPages.jpg
    BikeProPages.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 635
I have one. . . . the last one from the 1994 run. 1995 never happened. Bought from Frank the bike pro man himself- $35. . . .

I had one. Lent it to a friend and never got it back.
It was fantastic, full of great info.
I posted this before but allways loved the description of the Ritchey WCS bar that was 8 or 10 grams lighter than the Hyperlite. Basically the WCS is a Hyperlite that is 2in shorter.

Back