Work bikes

Up till recently it was this Bianchi DISS Single Speed. I just sold it, the frame flexes more than I like. Running a 44 x 18 up a steep hill all out I can make the tips of the cranks hit the chainstays. Still, I really do miss the looks of it -a lot. Regret selling it, so I might buy another one, but in a smaller frame size, perhaps it will flex less.

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10,779
Not my go to work bike, but my go to the shops bike.
main.php

main.php
[/img]

This is mine... bit of a mongrel really.
its running thumbies in friction mode to cope with the 9 speed cassette.

Attachments

• IMGP2600.JPG
    IMGP2600.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 10,531
my current 700c gazelle cross.. used to have a Kona Fire mountain, and i miss 26" ...so working on a Kona Kilauea as commuter..

Attachments

• gazelle cross.jpg
    gazelle cross.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 10,460
fritzlite":dga5xuz2 said:
my current 700c gazelle cross.. used to have a Kona Fire mountain, and i miss 26" ...so working on a Kona Kilauea as commuter..

No rear brake Fritz.... that's a fineable offence in our part of the world!

You could make it into a fixed...
www.fixieking.dk

Then you could only get done for the missing bell and reflectors...

i know, i know.... the bosses broke in shipping, so i have to get them welded on again..

i don`t get the ss/fixie trend, i like Gears.... and my knees dont get smashed up..
I get the "keep it simple stupid"-idea, but no brakes and fixed, thats asking for trouble...for yourself and others..

my kona will get reflectors and all the bells and whistles...

is that the rossin from Den blå avis?...nice, how much did it set you back in the end?

I meant a fixed with a front brake....

No the Rossin is not from the blå avis. It's from my previous life.

Oh and it does have a front brake if you look closely. I don't use the brake much but it's nice to know it's there.

before her facelift/ retro overhaul but here's my Estelle...

:D

Attachments

• runner_212.jpg
    runner_212.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 10,175
Back