Information

I've just been looking for a picture. No luck. But i did see one on this site. Just can't find it. The retro biker was thinking of buying one and wanted to know more about them. Sure it was in the e-bay section??? does any body else know??

It was this thread. Headtube looks way too tall for a T24 though. Somebody please buy it though so I don't have to ;)

mamadirt":1kwlu03u said:
I've just been looking for a picture. No luck. But i did see one on this site. Just can't find it. The retro biker was thinking of buying one and wanted to know more about them. Sure it was in the e-bay section??? does any body else know??

It was this thread. Headtube looks way too tall for a T24 though. Somebody please buy it though so I don't have to ;)
Thats the one i remember, nice too

Didn't Scott do one that looked like that round '92? (I think they called it an "evolution" or suchlike.

That doesn't look like it's designed for 26" wheels, looks like a 24" to me which would mean Alpinstar is out. Hope I'm not being mean, but it looks awfully like a cheap K-mart kids bike frame (just a bit agricultral and industrial looking to my eye)

It looks like a cheap BOSS frame me thinks from the early 90's. Although if ur in texas that wont help :shock:
Just a cheap frame from the far east. Can remember a old girlfriends Dad buying one.!

Back