A mind cleared

Must be read in the style of the tango guy that commented on his every move over the loud haler..

I wake in the morning due to a very small but noisy person insisting I go downstairs with her and let the dog out. I have a shower and then get dressed, this takes longer than usual as said small person is going on about wanting some Milk and watching Cbeebies. I also have to iron a shirt as my wife (who is still in bed I may add) is on an ironing strike in sympathy with the tube workers.
I finish getting dressed which takes even longer than I thought it would as my cufflinks have been relocated to all the corners of the house by the small person and I cannot find two the same, have to go with one cool silver dice and one purple Ronnie comedy one proclaiming ‘Willy hand’..
Tell wife to get out of bed so she can look after small person, curse myself for not putting the recycling out last night (was fettling in the garage instead) and struggle to find helmet which I eventually locate in the dogs basket…nice
Get Retro Racer out of shed and head off down the country lane, curse all the car drivers that come along and force me to ride at the side of the road where I am likely to be decapitated at any moment by a turning Combine..
Arrive at station and lock bike next to a very unloved marin hawk hill, debate taking picture of it with camera phone in order to share it with bunch of bike geeks I converse with on the web, decide against it as that would be too sad, and it’s only a marin.
I Buy my tea from the nice but unattractive girl at the coffee shop, buy paper from fishwife in velour tracksuit and stand at my usual space on the platform next to the bloke with bad skin and smoking woman (who can’t smoke any more as south eastern have banned it, I actually feel sorry for her.).
Train arrives, find seat and sit down to read paper….try to ignore the two cackling witches sat opposite who clearly spoke on the phone last night but want us all to share in their experiences of blue Water and lakeside. Put Ipod on instead and wonder why my Shuffle always seems to locate my wifes ‘Divas’ CD, (it is hers honest). Finish listening to ‘Get Here’ by Oleta Adams and think that I actually quite like that song, must be getting old..
Arrive at Cannon Street with the rest of Kent, fight my way out of the station and walk to the office feeling generally ok but wondering why there are so many people about. Spot man in badly ironed shirt and it all fits in to place…..

Can’t wait til I head home ……

Chicken. Add to pan, olive oil. Asparagus, chop. parsley. Orange, squash, fry.
Panfried chicken with asparagus and parsley in an orange jus.....Done.

Monster Munch- open bag, retire to patio, taking cooled can of Diamond White from fridge as you pass...........The Council Estate Cocktail Hour!!

Hmmm............sayin' that, I feel a G&T comin' on.....I believe the sun may be over t'yardarm in North Yorksheep........

Get up, eat 2 cornish wafers, jump on bike and curse 4" travel and soft compound knobblies on the road. Spend next 7 hours (swear I'm only contracted to do 4 - that's what I'm paid for anyway ;) ) cutting, sticking and painting (playgroup is most fun when there are no kids in :p ). Finally manage to get away, sun's shining so take scenic route home . . . 4" travel and soft compound knobblies rock :D. Get home, internet is finally fixed, check everything, check parcels (yes! . . . b/b axle has arrived), sit outside in sun to dismantle a wheel for rebuild . . . life is good :D

Get up. Day 10 of kitchen transformation. Head off to B&Q to buy waste pipe bits and plumbing stuff. Have a race with a Boxster S on the way home and smugly win, even if I did upset a few people :oops: Get home, head straight back to B&Q to exchange wrong bits for right bits. Get home, have toast, 11am, get moaned at for taking too long to finish kitchen and why cant I just buy all the bits in one go? Hit hand with club hammer, burn fingers with blow torch, more cuts, more bruises. Chase cat and free Starling from jaws, makes a change from dead Sparrows. 8pm, tidy up. Have a gormet microwave Tesco meal, yum. Moan at self for taking too long to finish kitchen. Roll on Monday, back to work, yay!
Tomorrow, repeat.

6.30am got up showered farted scrached balls got dressed help mum do house work till half 8 went to dsa failed car theory test on questions after went to work unpack deliverys built newy's two of which are giant twist 2.0 hate electic bikes f**ing heavy done alittle old ladys puntcher needed wee but arse hole customer wouldn't go away just umm arrring over spec of a cheaper bike went home motor bike felt nice over taking the four wheel scum logged on missus got my bike out for me then loged off now loged back on aarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh fell better now :cool: :cool:

Back