The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello...

....i don't normally ask in this bit - but i've not seen this lot come up before so was wondering what to ask for it (or just let ebay decide)

it's a full 1st gen Hope disc set on red Hope HG / Fatso hubs. These seem to have shorter axles to fit in the specially machined adapters. the rear one is really cool and puts the caliper where you would on an On One these days (between the seat and chainstays). The discs aren't massive but they are drilled. The rims are those old FIR ones that came with Oranges, in perfect nick cos of the no braking.
+
Pace RC35 MXCD's - 1" ahead steerer / needs new elastomers but overall ace nick and the lovely Hope adapter bolted on the leg.

i could guess the individual values to sell on but i've never seen a full kit - so what do you lot reckon? it would be a shame to split this lot!

ta

**must be australian edition! i can't get the picture the right way up!

Attachments

• pacekit.jpg
    pacekit.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,431
  • hopekit.jpg
    hopekit.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,431
Re: Kona AA - 1994 - the pink one - Value?

l-o-m-a-x":1fw5zip3 said:
Hi All - I am new to the forum and have a 1994 Kona AA in the garage gathering dust which I will be pulling out at the weekend.

It is very original and in very good condition, the tyres and brake pads have been changed, but most components are original - it saw limited use in the late nineties but has been moth balled until now.

Any idea how much it might be worth if I was to sell?

Any thoughts from you Retro Bikers much appreciated....

This one ..

http://www.konaretro.com/articles/catal ... 994/11.jpg

If all original and in good condition, i'd say the purple AA is worth around £150-200. Obviously higher end of that if very good condition.

As usual, if you sell it on here or ebay add lots of description DECENT photos and offer postage if you are after maximum profit. Absolutely one of the bikes I'd love to own one day, good luck with the sale.

I really think it has to go....hmm. What do you think its worth?

It will be frame, forks, seatpost (not the saddle), stem, bars, NOS Mavic 217s on GT Hadley front and NOS Ringle Superduppa8 Red rear and maybe the tyres.

DSC04764Stitch.jpg

Its in very very good condition 18"

Ridgeback 702LX - £££££££££££££????????????????????

Well guys - I have had this beast sitting in the garage for a while and now someone wants to purchease it - But whats she worth????

Condition wise - its in good nic for the age - and mostly original.
Tange Prestige frame - with LX, carbon s/post etc

DSCF5343.jpg

DSCF5346.jpg

DSCF5344.jpg

DSCF5345.jpg

Many Thanks

Hello designer1. Ridgebacks never seem to make strong money so you'd probably be better splitting and selling as parts. I think £80 at most for the full bike with the fact it's a Prestige frame adding value. Watched a same year but lower down the range Ridgeback go for about £30 the other day on ebay.

Yeah - thank you .....I had it at £75.00 so i was on the right tracks!

Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it -

Many Thanks

coomber":14f5z61c said:
l-o-m-a-x":14f5z61c said:
Hi All - I am new to the forum and have a 1994 Kona AA in the garage gathering dust which I will be pulling out at the weekend.

It is very original and in very good condition, the tyres and brake pads have been changed, but most components are original - it saw limited use in the late nineties but has been moth balled until now.

This one ..

If all original and in good condition, i'd say the purple AA is worth around £150-200. Obviously higher end of that if very good condition.

As usual, if you sell it on here or ebay add lots of description DECENT photos and offer postage if you are after maximum profit. Absolutely one of the bikes I'd love to own one day, good luck with the sale.

I sold a fairly tatty aa frame only for about 80 quid. If this is as good is i imagine and is original then i could see it fetching 300 quid.

'95 Team Marin with XT kit - what's it worth?

Hi, looking a getting an idea of how much my brother's cherished 1995 Team Marin with Manitou 2's and XT/XTR kit. 20" frame has been nickel-plated and needs polishing but other than that it is good nick. It's super light and rides well (I've taken it up & down Ben Nevis because I didn't want to wreck my Orange!). Any ideas would be appreciated.

lewis1641":2661bv9a said:
coomber":2661bv9a said:
l-o-m-a-x":2661bv9a said:

This one ..

I sold a fairly tatty aa frame only for about 80 quid. If this is as good is i imagine and is original then i could see it fetching 300 quid.

I'm not disagreeing at all, think that frame itself is well worth £100 if mint as it sees, just if you dont split it then I would imagine it would make £200. Would more easily make £300 if split.

Sorry, think my £150 was a little low on reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back