1993 Orange Clockwork. *Small Update 8/2/2011*

Very nice indeed! Look forward to seeing the completed build :D

Takes me right back to my early '90s MBUK reading days....

Quick update time.... Here's my Clockwork in Big Dirty Weekender form. I wont do a full build list yet as I want to use it next weekend so had to chuck a few parts at it to get it ready. Have a few more parts in mind before it's in peak form. The pictures don't do the neon yellow parts justice as they glow up close!

Saying that, I've got some lovely wheels incoming that have ano blue hope content and dark rims so am already thinking of a different direction for my Clockwork that involves no neon with black seat post and stem. :LOL: :roll:

Attachments

• Clockwork 009.jpg
    Clockwork 009.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Clockwork 007.jpg
    Clockwork 007.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Clockwork 006.jpg
    Clockwork 006.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Clockwork 012.jpg
    Clockwork 012.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,683
More... Thanks to Tim for doing a superb job on the RC35's. ;)

Attachments

• Clockwork 010.jpg
    Clockwork 010.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,680
  • Clockwork 008.jpg
    Clockwork 008.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,680
  • Clockwork 013.jpg
    Clockwork 013.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,680
Thanks chaps. I know what you mean about the bars and magi's Owen, I like 'em too but I need something to stick my new wheels on so might try this one a little more understated. I had the magi's on my old orange/white Clockwork and really liked the look so I might get another orange/white Orange and stick 'em on that. ;)

Had a 10 mile blast on it the other night and love the ride, it feels just right. Think I prefer it to my Vit T! :oops: :cool:

'tis a thing of unrivalled beauty... I'm back riding the bike to work 2 days a week now, and the odd spin at the weekend - so money saved on train fare will go towards the slow resurrection of this sleeping beauty... WTS... JP ;)

Back