East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Unlikely to make 3rd as I'm away on the 4th and apparently we have to 'leave the house in a reasonable state' :roll: Away on the 10th and OK for the rest of the month.
Aren't the South Mids lot trying to organise a Cannock weekend ride sometime during August?

Want to do Pines tomorrow while our Ticknall guide (Rob) is away? Let me know asap so I can email others.

Or Rob are you quite keen to do the Pines later in the month? Need to know so I can let Geoff know in good time :shock: :D

I am incapacitated with a back injury at the moment after racing my brother round the pines on saturday...

Can't ride tomorrow so I would prefer a different day for the Pines but if you guys fancy going them my directions are as follows...

Turn right at the tree, left at the crossroads and you should be fine!

Mat. WHAT ARE YOU LIKE....

Considerate.... 'cos you knew I wanted to ride the Pines and didn't want me to feel left out.

OK let's stick with Ticknall - that way Rob's happy and Mat can recover without missing out on home ground :D Geoff can navigate tomorrow. Phil you running?

I'm an idiot :oops:

I pulled it at the start of the ride and then rode for 2 hours like a madman trying not to show the pain...

Bloody sibling rivalry!

Have a nice holiday Rob and a good ride tomorrow guys.

Back