COMING UP SOON....RHINO N.O.S CRANKS, PAUL REAR MECH, ETC

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Before i go down the E-BAY path (dark miserable one!) i am currently selling off some bits with pics soon to be added here.. RHINO CRANKS (SILVER) AWESOME! FITTED BUT NEVER USED...THESE HAVE A FULL SET OF PURPLE COOKS RINGS but may split and sell separate..1 PAUL rear mech silver with New purple pulleys .This is a short cage mech and seems hard to get working to my perfectionist, obsessive standard (sucks) being me! 1 AVITAR TYE DYED PURPLE/BLUE BRAKE BOOSTER NEW. 1 BOXED SET OF DIA-COMPE SS-5'S NEW. 1 PAIR OF PURPLE PAUL MOON UNIT CABLE HANGERS NEW...And last of all very reluctant sale of a pair of BLACK RINGLE 1ST GENERATION BUBBA HUBZ SCREW ON TYPE BUILT UP WITH SUN MISTRAL RIMS SAPIM SPOKES SACHS ARIS FREEWHEEL 12-28 .These are hardly used mint condition and are simply perfect with an excellent build quality too! Please mail me with offers but sensible ones please. I really hope some of ya out there can utilise these parts. :D

pics of for sale items...

Hey folks lets see if i can get these pics on here.....Hey Jez, think wheels already sold :(

And again

another pic of the bits :D

Attachments

• RINGLE WHEELS 044.jpg
    RINGLE WHEELS 044.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,893
Pics of RHINO CRANKS

The RHINO's...These are beautiful....

Attachments

• RINGLE WHEELS 047.jpg
    RINGLE WHEELS 047.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,883
Bet that booster would go well with KingRoons splash bits, shall let him know.

TYE DYE

Hey Kev, thought it would look kinda cool on my YO but sucked with all the plain purple stuff..Kinda of odd tye dying? :shock:

Back