FS: Vitus 979 Frame&Fork NOW £0!! or swap WHY?

This frame is still available chaps, postage may be an option now but will be minus the bars for ease of packing. I need to free up some space.

Hi fella , If there is a possibility of posting , any chance you can you measure the actual c-c of the seatpost/bb interface please for me .. :) ;)

Cheers. :) can you also measure the amount of seatpin exposed too please top of the top tube to the top of the bottom of seatpost clamp rails please.. :) nice one.. :)

Si

Right, I dug the frame out and these are the measurement.

Centre BB to Centre TT --->53cm (20" 7/8 )
Centre BB to Top of TT --->54cm (21" 1/4)
Centre BB to seat rail on seat post --->69cm (27" 3/16)

I'm guessing you are seeing if you can get away with not freeing up the seat post? Please also bare in mind the stuck stem, rough BB and headset if you are considering to buy it, I don't want to put you off, I just want you to be clear. Having said that it does look very nice in white ;)

:) Thanks for getting back to me... yep wanted to check if I could get away with the post being in situ.. ;)

I'm going to have to check my vitea against the sizes you have quoted for comparison , I'm aware the quilled stem and seatpost are seized in.. ;)

I'll come back to you in the morning if thats ok :)

:) Thanks for getting back to me... yep wanted to check if I could get away with the post being in situ.. ;)

I'm going to have to check my vitea against the sizes you have quoted for comparison , I'm aware the quilled stem and seatpost are seized in.. ;)

Latest posts

Back