1991 Yeti Fro

Forgive me - I've just made that monochrome pic my desktop background . . . and I'm kicking myself for not visiting Durango last month . . . so close.

novekili":16n5hkts said:
Hey ameybrook... do you only buy bikes with romantic stories behind?

Hmm...good question. I would have wanted the Yeti regardless of whether it was built in Durango. It's just a cool coincidence though. Alot of the lust from Yetis came from hanging out in Chris Herting's shop. Lets just say there's some 'memorabilia' on the wall that got me thinking about doing a Yeti. I wanted him to be involved, but he wasn't interested :(

Fantastic Mike!

Didn't think you'd be able to top the FAT, and remember telling you at the time you were crazy to flog it. You said you couldn't keep still long and had another project in the pipeline.

You've succeeded in my eyes (and others by the sound of it!).

As Malvin says - the cranks fit the build perfectly.

Leave the pimpy bits off!!

ameybrook":2gizjqvw said:
-I wasn't planning on using the original bar as it's pretty faded, but I havent gotten my hands on a suitable replacement.

How about these Taperlites? :cool:

731b_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back