bbc4 now! Story of bike

Ride of My Life

Gents,

I can't tell you encouraging it is to read that many of you enjoyed the film.

Meeting and going for ride on Repack with Joe and Charlie was nothing less than extraordinary. Having read about them for 20 years, I was bricking it but they are... well, what you see in the film.

Love that Retro Bike t-shirt. I've still got the thumbies off one of my early bikes. Waiting to build up something sweet to put them on. Another bike project...

Yes Steve is the son of Nick Gravenites. How he got out of the all-night crowd and into hammering down Mount Tam is a good story. Charlie and Joe were partly responsible, I recall.

Any more questions, fire away. It's all in the book, by the way. Pic of the bike attached.

Cheers,

Rob
[/i]

Attachments

• _1CA4112-Edit.jpg
    _1CA4112-Edit.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,600
welcome rob! :D

one thing i was curious about with the wheels was did gravy recommend royce hubs or did you take them to him?

Hi rob. Great to see you on the site. Don't have any questions just to say thanks for the enthusiasm

what bike will be in the new project Rob?

or is it a secret, should be more programs like this, cant get enough myself ;)

hi and welcome,gonna echo everyone elses comments,thankyou so much for making a wonderful program :D

Just watched this.............superb movie!!

And how lucky are we to have a loon like Boris as mayor of London!!

Repack looks scary............but excellent......I want a go now :LOL:

Mr Breeze and Charlie are legends........its such a shame Chris King doesn't do interviews.......and I'm feeling the 'bella in selle'....looking good in the saddle! :D

Cheers, Rob.....great film, and YOUR bike looks a beaut!

Back