Ritchey softail, manitou fs & Pace rc 35's

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Due to my show car being completed and needing a few bits i hadnt budgeted for im going to sell a few bits first up is my beautiful softail ritchey in lovely condition comes with an allsop softride suspension stem gutted to let this go but hey needs must! size 19". forks are tange beleived to be specced by the race team that rode this bike. £350 (frame forks and stem)

DSC04196.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04198.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

Next up is my manitou fs frame 1993 model it has a crimped seat tube and a dent in the top tube really only a mantle piece er piece! its in minty condition so will look good up there! i was going to look at getting it fixed and it can be done but for the above reasons i need some projects gone rear end is perfect i just want what i paid so £150 posted ono.

DSC04201-1.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04202.jpg

also set of rc35's ready to go comes with 1/18 and 1" steerer £50 posted.
DSC03915.jpg

Hiya mate- size on the manitou please?? and do you have the special f/mech and seatpost to go with it per chance??;)

Dont get to concerned about the geometry on the ritchey st.

Buy it spec it with some nice light parts and go play!

This was my frameset and stem and i used it for years, If your trails are woody,fire road or swoopy fast this setup will have you smiling big time!!
Its one smooth and good looking puppy.

Treat yourselves. And no im not taking a cut.

Cheers,Al

manitou is a 17.5" the ritchey isnt huge at all just looks it in the pics for some reason i ride 18" retro or 17" medium s-wroks enduro and this ritchey suited me just fine!

I would love to have that Manitou. Will you PM me with shiping cost to here so we can discuss the details.

Thank´s.

Back