e bay selling help !!

SLIM

BoTM Winner
some of you fellas might have noticed i`ve got some elastomers for sale on e bay , listed them as available worldwide

but not showing up on the us or german sites , any ideas ahy not ??

you'll only get items from other countries if you specify "available to" <country whose ebaye you're on> rather than "in" <country whose ebay you're on>

I thought it was based on where you were able to post to...or is that the same thing?

Only items with the location matching the domain will show up on teh main search results. Your sale will be listed under 'International Sellers'.

Slim,
I tried several different searches & browsers for that matter and they do NOT show up on the US site as far as I can tell. Though they should (even if on the International section). I'm in the US and I have posted as also available to the UK, Germany, Europe etc.. and it appears to always post on those eBay sites.

Only thing that shows up is this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180154646224

I could have used your elastomers 3 months ago. I gave up looking for them on my Manitou 4 shocks...so I sold them...wish I had not. Though there's a local recycle bike co-op that has about 20 pairs needing elastomers, I bet I can pick them up for a couple of six packs of beer.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back