Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin' - update (15/8/2010)

It's a lovely frame set. But i'm more than pleased to have replaced it with this. My 3rd Klein :cool:

some parts were found........and a bike is being built.

going to build it as a single speed for now, then see if i can maybe get the parts together for a full hemming rebuild in the future.

still waiting on:

pedals
cook bros cranks
bb
blue pauls brakes

and to cut the steerer down when my spacers arrive!

this is a cheapish build so far, bar the £640 for the frame/fork and the pauls brakes and cook bros. some parts were mega cheap, like a NOS zoom post for £4!

all in all, will probaly still set me back around £1100+ even as a single speed, so quite naughty really.

heres some pics from what i threw together in 30mins this evening.

full spec will be up when its rideable, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

satiopics011.jpg

satiopics012.jpg

satiopics013.jpg

satiopics014.jpg

satiopics015.jpg

satiopics016.jpg

satiopics017.jpg

satiopics018.jpg

satiopics019.jpg

satiopics020.jpg

satiopics022.jpg

satiopics021.jpg

satiopics023.jpg

hey up rich. if that zoom post is 26.8 and ever going spare let me know

lewis1641":81dvn6dj said:
hey up rich. if that zoom post is 26.8 and ever going spare let me know

its a 29.4 bud, look on ebay, £4 and £4 posted for a new post is very good ;)

Saw one of these in Surrey Hills today, fully decked out with Ringle hubs, stem, QR's ect. Middleburn Crank and Ti Flite :cool:

His wife was on a Kona Explosif, and they also apparently had a Klein and some other old bikes too :shock:

I pointed him in the direction of this forum, it would be nice to see his collection.

I remember racing Dave Hemming at a small race in Dorking Surrey many years ago, and he was on that very frame. Ever since then I wanted a Yo Eddy............almost twenty years later and I have mine almost built......ahhhh the memories!

That looks grrreat :cool: one question,could you please tell me the model number of the shimano wheels :?: ie;m7 :?: :?: Thanks.

Back