Spoof paypal email don`t get caught

monsterfatuk

Senior Retro Guru
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning Notification

Dear PayPal Costumer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal® account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records before ®September 10, 2007.

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal® account activity will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Click here to update your PayPal account information

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

get those b******s all the time

on the subject , got an e mail the other day from someone wanting to buy my e bay name/account for ......... $10,000 :shock:

getting spammed to f**k and back lately

I have to say, those spam emails are getting better. I remember having a discussion with a friend of mine about how obvious they are with spelling mistakes, poorly written, no branding etc.

They are definitely getting more sophisticated - which can only be a bad thing for less savvy web users.

Think before you click ....

I got caught out by one the other day, relating to a recent Ebay purchase, and I'm quite hot on these things. Had to quickly change my ebay password before anybody spotted I'd given it away.

SPOOF

YOU CAN TELL IT`S SPOOF BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ADDRESS YOU BY NAME,JUST CUSTOMER .HERES THE OPENING PICTURE

Attachments

• t1Hdr_securityCtr_760x156.jpg
    t1Hdr_securityCtr_760x156.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,222
been getting them from nat west , halifax , neither of whom i bank with :roll:

paypal , e bay , both of which i do use :D

tha normal giveaway is in the title , it has "not set" ??

but other than that thay are looking VERY genuine

oh , and at least 5 a day for penis enlargement , not that i need it ;) "ahem"

Back