Spooky Bandwagon

Never seen a red Bandwagon before, most I've seen have been black or baby blue. Looks nice :D

Can people please stop posting pictures of cool-assed Band Wagons.... I'm gonna have to start hunting for one soon! :LOL:

Again, another month or so passes with a little bit of progression :)

Couldn't resist slotting some wheels on it to see how it looked and to check the rear rotor positioning was A-OK with the Spooky mount. All's good, just needs slight shimming of the rotor to bring it into line.

Finally took delivery of some Hope Bulbs this week ready for building sometime soonish, so can't wait to get the rims i have for it built up!... Lacking the necessary bike funds to throw at it right now with it teasing me on a daily basis to get done.
Also some nos gold Azonic bars (shimmed) in place of the wingbars as wasn't entirely happy with them. They kinda match the stanchions which i like and are period correct. Look heaps better i think with a nice sweep to them ;)

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

more shiney
DSC01493x1.jpg

so it continues..

like the bike a lot

but as a fellow VW owner (got a 73 bug and a 78 bay) im enjoying the pics of the beetles more

That looks lovely, reminds me of my Chute that is the same size and runnin the same legendary and most iconic suspension fork.

The seat angle doesn't complement it though. It needs to be low and pointing slightly up for that 4x racer look (just for the photos! :LOL: )

I'm absolutely LOVING that build, a close friend had a khaki green Metalhead back in the day.

Here's the modern Bandwagon, still a proto at the moment mind:

Pre-paint:

BandwagonProto.jpg

After build up:

SpookyHTsideview.jpg

LeeDevelopment said:
I'm absolutely LOVING that build, a close friend had a khaki green Metalhead back in the day.
quote]

like this: :D

metalheadspk1.jpg

Lee, new BW looks cool, who's welding them?

Aero, liking the gold bars alot...can't wait to see it done.

Steve

eastcoaststeve":1okgz58s said:
like this: :D

metalheadspk1.jpg

Steve

That's the one :)

EarlofBarnet":1okgz58s said:
Nice looking dropouts on the new Spooky. When will they be available?

eastcoaststeve":1okgz58s said:
Lee, new BW looks cool, who's welding them?

Should be early next season for production, as with previous Bandwagons, they're being done in Asia. The Metalheads (currently on paper) will be being handmade at Spooky USA.

Back