bbc4 now! Story of bike

Andy R":1pqc23r2 said:
Anyway, what I'd like to know is Steve Gravenites any relative of Nick Gravenites the guitarist, songwriter and producer (of Janis Joplin, Mike Bloomfield, Electric Flag etc fame)?
CK will know who I'm on about, even if no-one else does :roll:

Of course, I realise that there must be loads of people in the US with that (Greek) surname.
Steve is Nicks son by the look of it ;)

http://www.marinij.com/ci_7467627?source=most_emailed

IDB1":2vzf6ohr said:
Andy R":2vzf6ohr said:
Anyway, what I'd like to know is Steve Gravenites any relative of Nick Gravenites the guitarist, songwriter and producer (of Janis Joplin, Mike Bloomfield, Electric Flag etc fame)?
Steve is Nicks son by the look of it ;)

Well, that goes to prove two things -

That it's a bloody small world.

That living (and especially riding) in California isn't without its drawbacks.

Thanks for that anyway, yessir :cool:

Andy R":1lc6rz8i said:

Of course, I realise that there must be loads of people in the US with that (Greek) surname.

I thought the exact same thing.

I was a bit disappinted he used science, I like to bthink of master wheel builders as being a little bit wizard like.

me n the wife just watched this,sky pus'd it and chuffed we did,best program ive watched since klunkerz ;)

cheers :D

Great show, loved the bit with Charlie and Joe, its my dream to ride Mt. Tam one day!

nice retrobike shirt as well! Well done Rob!

Pete":3nw2bwf3 said:
If anyone has missed it i am uploading it as we speak to Megaupload so we can all see it

So pleased you've done that mate..

I was just sitting here thinking that if anyone's still missing it I could host it for a day or so for people to download. .

Great program!

Anyway, this site https://wetransfer.com/ and is perfect to upload the program too, means it's not available to just anyone too ;)
I would upload it but I have a small monthly limit so for me to download it then upload it again would nacker the month up.

Andy R":2ujf3npw said:

Steve "Gravy" Gravenites is the Son of Same, but not a musician himself. Claims to have played a saxophone at one time, but has never done so in my presence.

Back