Gripshift / gripshift covers

stevet1

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm after either a set of 8 speed gripshifts or just the front shifter but the front shifter must be one of the non-indexed types i.e. more than 3 positions (two clicks).
Would also be interested in a set of gripshift covers, the type without a flange i.e. not the later x-ray style covers.
Thanks.

stevet1
i've got some 8spd gripshifts at home, can't remember which model (500 or 600 comes to mind, but could be wrong), used them for about a month or so BITD. Alternatively I've got some 8spd XTR shifters if interested in them instead?

can sort some pics out this eve if interested

I have an un-used pair of 7 speed grip. if any use to you?

Yep would be interested in the gripshift if the front shifter has more than 2 clicks...
Edit - that was for Kona Kids reply.

Tintin - may be interested in yours as I only need the front shifter, if its non-indexed then I'd be interested in seeing a pic?

Ta.

okay, will check tonight and add a picture
never got on with them and took them off about 10yrs ago so can't remember what they're like!

mine are SRT500 and have an indexed front one; so guess they're no good? unless you use the rear one on the front? then you'll have 8 clicks, but not an elegant solution...

Attachments

• Retro 016.jpg
    Retro 016.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,496
deore2 - maybe interested but same question for you, do you know if the front shifter is indexed with only 2 clicks (3 positions) or more than 2 ?

Thanks.

i've got a set of 8-speed attacks. i'll check the left side, but i don't recall it being indexed. GBP10 will get it done, plus postage from the USA (maybe another GBP5?)...

Back