Anyone going to Interbike?

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone planning on making it to Interbike this year? If so, I thought it may be a good opportunity to place faces and make trouble. :twisted:

Needless to say I'll be here...or um...be there...whatever... ;)

Mr. Zero":1lb3gb4w said:
Anyone planning on making it to Interbike this year? If so, I thought it may be a good opportunity to place faces and make trouble. :twisted:

Needless to say I'll be here...or um...be there...whatever... ;)

I should be there. I hit up Dirt Rag for the pass, and I'll hang out at least part of the time in their booth.

Shimano is sponsoring a DVD release party for "Klunkerz," and I understand that I'm invited.

I got a friend that goes every year. He offered me a pass, but I have to figure out if I can take those days off....If I can, I will.

So far is everyone staying at the Venetian or elsewhere? Would be nice to grab a beer one day during/after the show. I can see what's at the Venetian and post up some watering hole options.

Mr. Zero":y3m0g0rz said:
So far is everyone staying at the Venetian or elsewhere. Would be nice to grab a beer one day during/after the show. I can see what's at the Venetian and post up some watering hole options.
was at the hard rock last year, not bad.

the venetian you say, hmmm...

Yeah, Interbike often holds the dealer party the first night of the show over at the Hard Rock. However, since the Sands Convention Center is part of the Venetian all of the Venetian bars/restaurants are a convenient option.

My vote goes to hitting Ellis Island just down the street for $1 local microbrews. Bring a 10-spot and you're golden. ;)

Here's a review.

Latest posts

Back