2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accuweather showing 21 and sunny on Friday and Saturday. Best pack the waterproofs then.

:D

I'll be with you Friday and Saturday, but will cut away Sunday morning as i'm booked in the Velodrome for a 3 hour session that afternoon.

Dr S":1lmzz7me said:
Accuweather showing 21 and sunny on Friday and Saturday. Best pack the waterproofs then.

:D
:LOL:

I've added an accuweather link to my post.

Thermals & waterproofs packed.

I want to ride on the Saturday on my 97 Marin Palisades trail. what is the exact location everyone is meeting at :? :? :? :?

Gil_M
Dr S
Kaya
John
Mrlee
Marc Two Tone
Orange71
Sinnett
Brocklanders
FluffyChicken
Chris V40
Cornholio's RC200
Beavis
D_ZX
MrKawasaki
elpedro666
Beagle
TedC
BarnsleyMick
Wolfiepies + 2
Mistermonkeywrench
Giant-One
Antiquekona
Mikee
longun
Rich Aitch
slmracing
saltyman
Corduroyboy

The Might do'ers
Toons
P20
MJN

For those interested will be bringing a selection of RB swag, if you're after anything in particular please let me know.

The Endura kit should be with me Friday, the downside of this being I'll probably only be able to make the BDW for saturday morning. However I will hopefully have a small stock of the endura baggy shorts and endura kit for sale :cool:

If you are at the BDW and expecting something from the upcoming order please drop me a PM. Will try to ensure I bring the kit people are expecting but no harm.

one day to go!

got all my kit together last night - I'm like the last boy scout - Be prepared!! now all I need is new legs and Lungs and I'll be set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back