jbsteven feedback Thread

Aggresive, un sympathetic, totally lacking good spirit and understanding. A bad example of a retrobiker. I tried to rectify a simple posting error on my part asap, getting 2 buyers to swap goods from UK to USA and the single word messages, abrupt tones etc... were totally uncalled for. I rectified as soon as each party allowed me and promptly paid for postage and still no positive feedback from this guy. A total disgrace to the website. Do not post near me again.

stevetait":3v3e0raz said:
Aggresive, un sympathetic, totally lacking good spirit and understanding. A bad example of a retrobiker. I tried to rectify a simple posting error on my part asap, getting 2 buyers to swap goods from UK to USA and the single word messages, abrupt tones etc... were totally uncalled for. I rectified as soon as each party allowed me and promptly paid for postage and still no positive feedback from this guy. A total disgrace to the website. Do not post near me again.

This guy is a joke and a crybaby. 25 days after I sent him payment the item had not arrived and here is EXACTLY what I wrote to him and his response........

My message to Steve
"When will my Coupe Deluxe be shipped to me? This is taking far too long.
"

He obviously was offended by this and here is what Steve wrote to me.....

Steve's response
"Emailed the other party and awaiting a response. Dont get snotty with me mate please, I made an error, apologised now I am trying to sort it.
"

From this point on he basically would not give me updates unless I asked. My next message to him was EXACTLY this.....

Update?

that was all of the back and fourth between us and after I asked for an update he never responded again.

Please stop mis representing the situation. You are missing emails, not telling the entire story about how I had to get you and another member to swap items between US and UK. I am not a 'cry baby', you are an adult for goodness sake, now stop bending the reality and get your unrealistic expectations into check.

For info: The other member was very pleased with the outcome and noted how hard it would be to sort.

Yes the missing part of the story is you sent me the wrong part and had to get me to send the wrong part to the other person and the other person sent me my part. You made a mistake and sent the wrong parts to each of us.

You forgot to mention that you did not fully reimburse me for the shipping that I spent to fix your mistake. I sent you a email telling you the payment to me for the extra shipping was short but you never responded or sent extra money to cover it. This is one of the other small things that made the whole situation a negative for me which is why I did not give you positive feedback.

Please read previous posts stating i know it was my error hence I did as much as possible to sort asap.

As for reimburse, I did pay you every bit of it, no mail recieved stating otherwise. How much would you like to satisfy yourself. Can I have a copy of the postage bill also?

as a resolve, lets edit all feedback out and call it quits. Otherwise I will continue to defend myself.

Excellent seller, easy going comms, well packed package and really quick delivery.
Would easily buy from him again.
Thanx :D

Jan

Latest posts

Back