MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Further proof that Fife as a near island has been cut off from the modern world for a long time and result its a home for retrobikes and their riders :LOL:

At this rate they'll soon be able to form their own area group FifeRetro.

Welcome Fifer, you'll be seeing us sooner or later ;)

velomaniac":wu79wdev said:
Further proof that Fife as a near island has been cut off from the modern world for a long time and result its a home for retrobikes and their riders :LOL:

At this rate they'll soon be able to form their own area group FifeRetro.

Welcome Fifer, you'll be seeing us sooner or later ;)

we've already done that about, 4 years ago

The Ken":3r6d8d0i said:
KELTY!!!!

ach you're still welcome :) my parents are just down the road in Lassodie

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's a town with good people, like most Fifers. Luckily I'm such an odd one oot I'm classed as an alien, unlike the unloved foreigners from Dunfermline and, God forbid, Edinburgh. :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcome!
L

Evening all. Just joined. I live on the edge of the new town (well actually Broughton/Hopetoun/Leith but it sounds better when I come to sell). Site was recommended by a friend who posts regularly. He's a retro freak and I've caught the bug to revist my youth and build up either a 1995 Pace or a 1992 Marin Eldridge grade. any ideas/help/comments would be appreciated. Currently on a 2003 Orange Sub 5 which I suppose is a bit retro now but it was a custom build so is non stock and has been (gasp) upgraded as bits wear out/get trashed.
Regards
Doddsie

welcome doddsie good to have another salt n sauce punter, looking forward to seeing you and your orange on the trails soon. :D

Hey all. Long overdue i pop my head in here - have been a Rb member for years but really just for advice and to buy / sell ...

I raced xc years ago when i moved to and stayed in Cheltenham -1990!! - and fell away from biking for some years, but Ive had a few in my time, most of which would be awesome to still have.

I'm back here trying to find a mint 1990 cinder cone - a task which is looking increasingly futile - as this was the bike I raced on...

I currently do a bit of tame downhilling - did fort bill dh last week - and moved to dalgety bay a couple of years ago, which is nice and near Braefoot woods etc.

Anyways, ello all ! :)

Back