East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

unocogero":1nk84v8g said:
Hmmm...nice!

Hey Ed, have you bought a frame today despite our 'one bike' and 'spend no more money' conversation last friday? :shock: ;)

erm... :oops: it caught me off guard. I submitted a cheeky low bid and secured it. It's identical to my one, which needed a few donor bits. I am however selling a set of RC35 MXCDs soon though to pay for it ;) :LOL: (you can't get away with anything on this site... :shock: :LOL: )

Just finished watching Bellville and drinking red wine...holidays are great!

@Rob: Thanks. It's part of a wider panorama I've drawn for a website were working on at school promoting Nottinghamshire as a good place to work. I was trying out scaling vector images and I though it would make a good avatar :)

@Ed: I was hunting for shiny brake levers when I happened upon your indiscretion! Fist time I've looked in weeks and there you were ;)

The story of the Bike

that was a piece of telly, Rob Penn for mayor. He wore a retro tee shirt.

Those are nice bits and bobs not to sure about the stem? I do like the the brakes.

so, holiday season approaching. These are the dates I am available for night rides:

Tues 3rd
Possibly Tues 10th (but may not be back in time)
Tues 24th
Tues 31st

Can't do 17th.

May be able to do other evenings given kids are off.

Can I throw in a alternative destination? Maybe one week at the pines whilst it's still light?

Out this morning and it's all riding very well ;) Wide handlebars aren't too good though trees though...

course you can. when do you want to do it? I thought we might try Cannock too before Andy moves away. What do you think?

Back