bbc4 now! Story of bike

Joe breeze is certainly a nice guy; I met him once at a cycle trade show when I was working at John Atkins about 10 or 12 years ago-I was so in awe I think I just blabbed on and ended on "thanks for starting all this!" He sorted me out with a badge and his signature on some 'Breezer' paperwork :D :D I think he may have been a bit taken aback by all the attention he was getting at the show!

But back to the topic-great series of programs on cycling and some wonderful images of retro camping in the other 'Great Outdoors' series of programs too :D

Program now available via private torrent tracker
http://www.uknova.com

If it says full when you try to join, , check back every 30 mins or so, it will let eventually let you sign up..
Also Clare Balding's proggies are there too

HTH

reply here if you need help setting this up..
:)

Radar":2rso8z7o said:
Belleville Rendezvous on tonight (pm 28/7) - helps fill the yawning hole left by the TdF

cracking film!

That bike program really inspired me though and a good percentage without helmets. As it should be.

What they want tae show now is Breaking Away and American Flyers (but only if they give an advance warning that it contains Kevin Costner. With a moustache.)

Lysander":fdmpig9z said:
What they want tae show now is Breaking Away and American Flyers (but only if they give an advance warning that it contains Kevin Costner. With a moustache.)

And evil Soviet cyclists with beards

I started hearing about the programme on the 'net, but like everyone else outside the UK, I haven't seen it. It took a while before I remembered which of several video shoots I have done that turned up on the show.

Who wore the Retrobike t-shirt? I have one, but i can't remember what I wore.

Lot of people say Joe Breeze is a nice guy, which is true.

No one says that about me. Damned with faint praise.

Repack Rider":vgr7ha6j said:
I started hearing about the programme on the 'net, but like everyone else outside the UK, I haven't seen it. It took a while before I remembered which of several video shoots I have done that turned up on the show.

Who wore the Retrobike t-shirt? I have one, but i can't remember what I wore.

Lot of people say Joe Breeze is a nice guy, which is true.

No one says that about me. Damned with faint praise.

nice guy? look at your number of posts right now!!! :LOL: (edit for later, it is 666!)

you guys crack me up though! :D

Back