bbc4 now! Story of bike

Wow... just watched it.

Wants: Brooks saddle for Christmas/ Birthday

Wish I lived in the US now too... :cry:

For those outside the UK try this. Got to Iplayer then pick the show. It should tell you you can't view it, underneath the player window should be a link to the shows site. Click that and sometimes you can watch from there.

Just watched it on iplayer. Great programme indeed. Lovely to see CK and Joe Breeze, the Retrobike t-shirt, the nice historical segments and the art student...

It's repeated tonight/tomorrow morning at 1:15am on BBC Four. I'll be setting the sky box to record it along with the Tom Simpson story straight after it at 2:15am. :cool:

If its repeated you can try to watch it through a website called tvproxy.

bbc4 story of bike

A mate rang me to tell me it was on, he told me it was a series.....not sure about that myself :? [/quote]

kaiser":ef2ud6jy said:
For those outside the UK try this. Got to Iplayer then pick the show. It should tell you you can't view it, underneath the player window should be a link to the shows site. Click that and sometimes you can watch from there.

I am afraid does not work too in Switzerland :cry:

either BBC four site or BBC iplayer keep telling you
"not available for the area" :roll:

so unless someone puts it on a server for download, seems we on the continent ( or on several continents ;) ) can't enjoy watching it :?:
or at least freely, as tvproxy could possibly work but its with a subscription :?

Back