Lots of Kleins

Very nice! I'm guessing the team colours one is yer favourite then...!

Can anyone remember what those over the head Oakleys were called. Always thought they were fantastic and bloody stupid at the same time...!

by the look of the rims. Most of them haven't been ridden. Which a big shame and such a waste. :cry:

BoyBurning":2a0gs56e said:
Very nice! I'm guessing the team colours one is yer favourite then...!

Can anyone remember what those over the head Oakleys were called. Always thought they were fantastic and bloody stupid at the same time...!

"over the top" :roll: :LOL:

:LOL: love the sunglasses so OTT but fun. On the right face it could look quite :shock: plus with a pollution mask on double :shock: :shock:

tintin40":1toeb0rj said:
by the look of the rims. Most of them haven't been ridden. Which a big shame and such a waste. :cry:

yawn...

i think there are 3 among them that have not been ridden. maybe they just keep them clean? and i personally think it's great that some people try to preserve instead of just using up things that are not replaceable.

there are a few pics and videos from the group ride during that meeting

http://www.kleintreffen.de/pages/bilder-und-videos.php

Carsten

Wow there are some immaculate machines there.
Is this going to be something for the future:
Retro Bike Meets/Shows like the classic car people?

What am I saying it's allready happening.

Carsten":29b7dqr3 said:
tintin40":29b7dqr3 said:

yawn...

i think there are 3 among them that have not been ridden. maybe they just keep them clean? and i personally think it's great that some people try to preserve instead of just using up things that are not replaceable.

there are a few pics and videos from the group ride during that meeting

http://www.kleintreffen.de/pages/bilder-und-videos.php

Carsten

@tintin: just check out the last video...that's why at least the front rim looks nice and clean :D that is actually the way you should ride white porcs today ;) btw what is the status of your mellow yellow project? can't wait to see new pics...

posh26Carsten[/quote said:
@tintin: just check out the last video...that's why at least the front rim looks nice and clean :D that is actually the way you should ride white porcs today ;) btw what is the status of your mellow yellow project? can't wait to see new pics...

Hi posh26. Will watch the vid at home. Status is depressing. :cry: unable to continue till i've got spare cash & sorted my love life out.
The mellow is going to be a slow one as i want to dress it up with light weight kit again and get this Ride it off road :LOL:
A note to all you vultures out there No i'm not selling it NEVER

Back