Orange road bike, 58cm, c1995

dc1

Dirt Disciple
Orange Road bike, circa 1996. Excellent retro bike in metallic red with chrome forks and rear stays. Original Shimano Ultegra (original 600) components throughout, mounted on Columbus SL steel frame.

Size is 58cm

Some really neat and truly retro collectable features including:
Internal cable routing on top tube
Spoiler on bb shell

Spec includes:
Orange respray over Tony Butterworth original frame. Columbus SL frameset, with columbus bb shell and adjustable rear dropouts. Chromed forks and rear stays.
Original Shimano 600 ultegra components including hubs, mechs, levers, chainset
Cinelli stem and bars
Mavic open 4 classic rims, 32 spoke, 3x
Ritchey saddle
Old wellgo pedals fitted, but the bearing in these are shot, and they should be replaced

Rides great, a true retro road bike.

Couple of minor points to note:
A few minor rust stops on the forks, but barely noticable
Little paint bubble at internal top tube routing

Cost: £300, based in Sheffield if veiwings required.

Attachments

• driveside.JPG
    driveside.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,209
Sorry, so just to be clear... this is actually a Tony Butterworth frame resprayed to look like an Orange?

Only asking because I have decided I very much want an Orange road bike, but want to be sure it's the real deal!

Thanks! :D

respray

yes, just to be clear it is a cracking Orange paintjob over a butterworth frame.

Bike Availability

Apologies for the delay - have been away.

Yes, the road bike is still available and I have a bike box and lots of bubble wrap, so can post to London no problem.

Postage I'm guessing would be around £25, a bit more if you wanted better insurance on it. See www.parcel2go.com for a range of quote options.

email dancook@o2email.co.uk if you need a quicker reply.

Thanks

Back