Fat Chance 1986- finished pics added page 4

bull-moose and if you have a period stem/bar combo that you want to swap I am up for a switch, as I really need a longer reach (one of the reasons it has stayed unridden :LOL: )

clockworkgazz":mfj86xhi said:
bull-moose and if you have a period stem/bar combo that you want to swap I am up for a switch, as I really need a longer reach (one of the reasons it has stayed unridden :LOL: )

Gary, man, you should have told me. I have a few options for you, period longer reach, longer bars. This bike needs to be ridden, even if it's lightly.

clockworkgazz":a7ki5tzg said:

I have a 6'7" arm span...

:p

clockworkgazz":9imw6973 said:
cool, mind you I kind of liked the excuse as she is sooooo clean :twisted:

ah, I see ;)
Dead Rats":9imw6973 said:
clockworkgazz":9imw6973 said:

I have a hell of a time getting the right frame size/stem length. I'm 5'9" with a 6'3" wingspan :?

GoldenEraMTB":1x9if198 said:
clockworkgazz":1x9if198 said:
cool, mind you I kind of liked the excuse as she is sooooo clean :twisted:

ah, I see ;)
Dead Rats":1x9if198 said:
clockworkgazz":1x9if198 said:

I have a hell of a time getting the right frame size/stem length. I'm 5'9" with a 6'3" wingspan :?

we could probably shake hands over the pond!

Back