Not open for further replies.

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
This Saturday me and one other will be in this area. Hopefully following the route to the cafe & car park (been studying google maps)
Will be at Arundel station 10.30 all welcome to join especially if you know the route better
T

tintin40":ns5hyahs said:
This Saturday me and one other will be in this area. Hopefully following the route to the cafe & car park (been studying google maps)
Will be at Arundel station 10.30 all welcome to join especially if you know the route better
T

What sort of distance is that? is that Bury woods parking area?

Oh, and can you put up with over-weight slow people making lame excuses as they follow you on a trail? :D

DA-EVO":1nwj0h8y said:
tintin40":1nwj0h8y said:
T

What sort of distance is that? is that Bury woods parking area?

Oh, and can you put up with over-weight slow people making lame excuses as they follow you on a trail? :D

Don't know the distance, don't know the name of the cafe/parking.
None of us fitness experts. So yes you are welcome.

Apologies for not getting there in any sort of reasonable time, I was a bit ill this morning so headed off to Bury Woods instead.

Hopefully will sort out my time-keeping for next time.

Cheers

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back