1996 Eastern Woods Research (EWR) E-Motion B2 Team Issue

utahdog2003":yaqrzzqx said:
You did a great jog with that build! Very Nice! Cool

I dig the Manitou also. :cool:

Don't you love it when you hear that your bike has a little bit of history to it? When EWR showed up online with a new website a few years back, asking for reader rides submissions, I submitted my white OWB and Jay said he thought I had the only white one they made. :cool:

Thanks!

Yes, knowing that the bike has a racing history makes it even better! :cool: Sounds like your OWB is very rare, too. ;)

Your E-Motion gives off quite the optical illusion. When I saw the pics of the frame alone, I was sure it was a stright E-Motion. But now seeing it built the downtube seems much smaller in diameter, it is very obviously a B2. That is a nice bike indeed. :cool:

utahdog2003":3fqgvg8u said:
Your E-Motion gives off quite the optical illusion. When I saw the pics of the frame alone, I was sure it was a stright E-Motion. But now seeing it built the downtube seems much smaller in diameter, it is very obviously a B2. That is a nice bike indeed. :cool:

When you first told me that it was a standard E-Motion I thought I made a big mistake by buying it! ;) The seller told me that it was an E-Motion Race frame, but I thought he was just trying hard to make a deal. It all worked out perfectly in the end. :cool:

mfh126":3psw8o02 said:
RockiMtn":3psw8o02 said:
congrats! nice score on such a rare steed.

sorry to say that i too am not so keen on the geometry. :( really like the look of the OWB for some reason.

Thanks. I still have my sights set on an OWB, but this frame popped up first. When I found this frame there was also a newer used OWB for sale locally at half off the retail price, but it just wouldn't have been the same as owning one of the "original" OWBs. ;)

find me one in small while your at it! ;) :LOL:

I just purchased a lovely set of Machine Tech cantis, so I'll give those a go once they arrive and see how they feel. ;) The fact that the canti hangers were going unused was bothering me -- I think Pickle and World Ranger must've gotten inside my head! :evil: :)

Very nice bike :cool:

Same colour as mine

EWR_Build_081.JPG

neilll":b7l2hxxt said:
Very nice bike :cool:

Same colour as mine

EWR_Build_081.JPG

Thanks neilll. :cool: The color on my E-Motion fades to white and gray in the rear, so the paint scheme is a little different than yours. I've read all about your OWB on here and your blog. Very nice bike, too! I'm still searching for a yellow OWB! :)

Very very nice EWR bike you got! Suddenly became a big fan ;)
Is it very hard to find a frame like that? Would be nice to trash around the norwegian woods with one of those!

kaos":5aneg1v8 said:
Very very nice EWR bike you got! Suddenly became a big fan ;)
Is it very hard to find a frame like that? Would be nice to trash around the norwegian woods with one of those!
Thanks. They don't come up for sale very often, especially the B2 version. I've seen one of the OWBs like neilll's on Ebay in the past year. They weren't mass produced, so the numbers are few. They're great bikes if you can get your hands on one. :)

Back