Somec transfers

mavesyn

Retro Guru
Hi all.
Has anyone ever seen, any transfers for a Somec frame, for sale. Lloyds don't list any.
Or does anyone know, somebody who could make some for me, from a good quailty photo.
Have a nice day.
Mike.

I can redraw them depending on the design.

I have redrawn lots of logos and trade marks in the past, I do work as a professional designer and have 20+ year experience using professional drawing programmes.

The colour may be an issue due to limitations in the screen and photographic process.

That sounds good, Mike.
So you could do a drawing from a photo, then i could take the drawing to a screen printer, and have some transfer's made up. Or do you, carry out the whole process.
I'm very interested anyway. Pm me if you like, and let me know what would be required from me.
Thanks
Mike.

mavesyn":35ybk5ip said:
That sounds good, Mike.
So you could do a drawing from a photo, then i could take the drawing to a screen printer, and have some transfer's made up. Or do you, carry out the whole process.
I'm very interested anyway. Pm me if you like, and let me know what would be required from me.
Thanks
Mike.

I can produce the artwork and supply in any format so it can be taken to a commercail screen printer or other outlet for final printing.

A good photo/set of photos with any supporting information as to size would also be required.

Thanks pigman, i will get in touch with them. But Somec have done dozens of different transfer designs, mine being a 1979 version. But a contact, who deals with Somec, could be very useful.

Back