Anybody seen/know Stocko?

I have the address (pm'd it to you) - working on a phone number - let me know if you want to do a trip down there.

i'm off to see someone who i think knows him as a customer so i'll make an enquirey to find out if anything has happened to him.

no news i'm afraid, the guy i needed to speak to wasn't there, earliest i can back there now will be next tuesday.

jonnyboy666":2jr504y7 said:
no news i'm afraid, the guy i needed to speak to wasn't there, earliest i can back there now will be next tuesday.

Thanks for trying - hopefully it will be resolved by then :D .........................or maybe not!!! :cry:

tonyf39":2jr504y7 said:
If anyone has an address for Stocko I would like it, a simple letter will suffice methinks.

you have pm.

Have been looking at stocko's activity on the time trialling forum - looks like he bought himself a nice new racing bike with our cash around the 20th July:

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/ind ... =48016&hl=

Nice to know what all our cash went on though......... basically it doesn't look too much like a ruptured appendix.

he has been logged on to the time trialling form over the past couple of days so he's still around.

Message from Stocko:

Hi

Its all in the post friday,ok

Paul

Short and sweet - its good to talk...........!

nevadasmith":3688flk4 said:
Message from Stocko:

Hi

Paul

WELL DONE MATE, now lets see if he keeps to his word. If the BB isn't here by the end of play Wednesday I'm getting the local plod to go round & give him a good kicking on my behalf.
Hope he is banned from selling on here permanently!

nevadasmith":2ngc4sxa said:
Message from Stocko:

Hi

Paul

Just curious........ when did you get this message as I sent him an email earlier this morning explaining everything and about the possibilities of small claims action against him.

However I still have`nt heard from him :? :evil:

Marmite King":2pvdvb7a said:
nevadasmith":2pvdvb7a said:
Message from Stocko:

Hi

Paul

Just curious........ when did you get this message as I sent him an email earlier this morning explaining everything and about the possibilities of small claims action against him.

However I still have`nt heard from him :? :evil:

I employed some'bunny boiler' tactics, found him active on another forum and pestered the f@@k out of him until I got a response. I think the fact that he was trying to shift a £550 road frame helped - the PR could have been very bad indeed.

I reminded him about your bits too.

Back