WTD: Cannondale 56/58cm

latman":ke6sl4nx said:
greenstiles":ke6sl4nx said:
I think the guy is confused with the size....says its a 59 then later a 55...........i can see by the size on h tube is similar to mine 58........looks too big for a 55cm

looking at the headtube i think its not quite big enough for a 55 :shock:

thats what I thought, the headtube looks a wee bit short for a 56cm+ frame.
Plus he states it as 55cm in one of the answered questions. I think on this one it would be better to be safe than sorry

Bit of a longshot: I have in storage a 1990 ST400 Cannondale, the entry level tourer. Been unused for the past 12 years. I have recently returned to biking after a long hiatus. Frame likely perfect. All other kit original. Unsure about condition. Nice dark blue paint (easy to find the catalogue pics). Long story but PM me if interested in full details. I don't remember the size. Looking at the catalogue it's likely a 23 inch model given I am 6'.

I have a 1999 CAAD 3 56cm 1" steerer (w/out fork) in yellow colour with black stickers/red contour and a 2001 CAAD 4 56cm 1.1/8" steerer (w/echelon fork) in dark blue with silver decals

Regards,
Nuno

Thanks for the offers, but I guess im really looking for a complete bike.
Original if possible.

Hi,
Are you still looking? I have a 93 R300 thats been 105'd that will be ready to go in a week or so.

Cheers

Back