Arran Road Circuit

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
I was thinking as has been frequently discussed we should choose a date for a road circuit of Arran. Be it on dedicated road bikes or road tyred mtb's.

I was thinking of Saturday 31st July as a provisional date, is there any interest for this or am I on my own ;)

Good idea - always keen on this if the planets are in allignment and all sprogs are suitably occupied.

Deo volente :D

I don't think I'll be available until at least September :( its either work, wedding or holidays.

velomaniac":39s2vo5b said:
I was thinking as has been frequently discussed we should choose a date for a road circuit of Arran. Be it on dedicated road bikes or road tyred mtb's.

I was thinking of Saturday 31st July as a provisional date, is there any interest for this or am I on my own ;)
How many miles is it?

dyna-ti":1x2b5fvv said:
velomaniac":1x2b5fvv said:

How many miles is it?

Soixante :LOL:

I was talking to some guys when I was out today and guess
what they were talking about Arran and they had nothing but
praise to say about it "Highly Recommeneded" ;)

Will check

I will see tomorrow if I can get cover as it sound s like a plan Velo.
Merckx for me.
Jamie

I wish to point out that I will not be on a speedy drop barred creation if this goes ahead, I'm likely to be on a road tyred mtb and will not be going flat out :roll:

However that will be a good choice for the hills and yes there are hills ;)

Latest posts

Back