The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1997 Saracen Recoil. It seems as though i was the only person on the planet to buy one. It is in excellent condition and i would love a scan of the original catalogues to see it in it's hey day

Here are the pictures of my Saracen recoil if anyone is intrested. A value would be good also!!

Attachments

• 100_0947.JPG
    100_0947.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 100_0948.JPG
    100_0948.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 100_0954.JPG
    100_0954.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,321
Re: Rather than me modernising a later retro...

Harryburgundy":2p18b10q said:
Epoch":2p18b10q said:
I have a 1997 Kona Explosif that I've owned since around 2000

97 Colombus Max tubing by the looks of things...I understand these were only made in 97 so maybe worth a bit more....I'm no Anthony but the head-tube looks fairly long...is it a 19" frame?

It's a 20'' frame (centre of BB to top of seat post)

I'm gradually changing bits and the steering setup may change soon, it is a little slow to turn, but i just loved the pace stem many years ago

thanks

Guys, I made it through about 15 pages of this thread and in a true Spaced fashion though; Skip to the end!

I'm thinking of selling my 1998 Cannondale M400. I've added Manitou forks, and various other bits and pieces and wonder if its worth anythink. Oh, and it's yellow and a 21" frame!

It's at my folks place at the moment and I hope to get it photographed soon when I'll post up some pics. As I mentioned in a welcome thread, I'm looking to sell to fund a new road bike habit.

Any thoughts on value?

Original Mint Sauce Stickers + MBUK stickers

sooo, anyone place a value on these?
DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0610.jpg

Kona AA - 1994 - the pink one - Value?

Hi All - I am new to the forum and have a 1994 Kona AA in the garage gathering dust which I will be pulling out at the weekend.

It is very original and in very good condition, the tyres and brake pads have been changed, but most components are original - it saw limited use in the late nineties but has been moth balled until now.

Any idea how much it might be worth if I was to sell?

Any thoughts from you Retro Bikers much appreciated....

This one ..

http://www.konaretro.com/articles/catal ... 994/11.jpg

1994 Kona AA

Hey, I've got one of those too! not in as good condition though, used off-road when first bought & now my commuter. Still got most of the original parts except thumb-shifters, seatpost collar (bolt snapped) & saddle (knackered!). I think I've even got the original tyres.

I was told when I bought it that it was Kona's first Alu frame & the warranty would be void if I fitted rigid forks. Got P2s on it now & it still going strong.

Well, looking forward to some feedback on this one myself.

Pair of Marin Quake 7.0/ 7.1 tyres in 8/10 condition non folders.

Also a Manitou SX carbon fork good condition but seems to be missing an adjusting screw from the bottom of one leg,doesnt seem to affect performance though.

1999 S-Works hard tail frame M4 in Yellow size 18",a few decals scraped and a bit of chainsuck but overall straight and true.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back