SO! Hardtails still rule, maybe we are not all mad then!

messiah
that is rideable on a HT..................................not by me i might add but its rideable! :D
full suss is fun.
HTs are fun.
i even have fun on my roadbike.
Thats all its about though really isnt it. fun. and riding bikes. any bike.

I thought this forum was beyond threads like this. It doesn't even have anything to do with retro mountain biking... still it is making me laugh, a lot :LOL:

OOOOooooooohhh that trail looks YUMMY.

MESSIAH........ Phew!
Got a bit of a rush there. So when can I visit....?

IMHO, a double triangle round tubed light and compliant hardtail steel bike will never be beaten ever. the end.

And my dad is much bigger than all yours!

cheers, Al. Keep it real ride steel.

Not everyone has the skillsets to maneuver a hardtail enough to make it go fast.

I've probably had far too much Barolo to make any valid comments ;) but as a full-sus and h/t rider, for me at least, I reckon ameybrook has it spot on. Being a bit of an anorak I regularly time myself on routes and tbh it doesn't make a lot of difference which bike I'm riding but hell are the downhills fun on the full-sus? :D . . . now if I could just get those skill levels up to scratch I could sell it ;)

First the big ruck the other day about how sh!t the UK was, now this. Did I miss the sign on the way in that said 'Singletrack Updated Forum'?

Back