Looking for something from the 90's up to early 00's

Loud paint scheme's not an issue!

Re: Cannondale 56/58cm

KeepItSteel":hnbwp0rk said:
Anyone got one?
Looking for something from the 90's or early 00's

That isn't keeping it steel, is it...?
Cipolinni was selling a really nice red 'Dale in team Saeco colours in that sort of size, but I haven't seen it on here for a while...

Re: Cannondale 56/58cm

i-am-iron-man":3d8jul8m said:
KeepItSteel":3d8jul8m said:
Anyone got one?
Looking for something from the 90's or early 00's

That isn't keeping it steel, is it...?
Cipolinni was selling a really nice red 'Dale in team Saeco colours in that sort of size, but I haven't seen it on here for a while...

I know, but 'Dales are my weak point.

Me too, I have had a CAAD4, 8 and 9.
I had a quick look to see if Cippo still had his Saeco but my half-arsed search was fruitless. If it had of been smaller I would have been gunning for it myself, I love the old red/yellow team colour bikes. I'm sure it was a 56...

KeepItSteel":oe4qo5j3 said:
yeah, sounds nice.

thanks for looking

I found it - it has been sold.
Still though, I forgot about this gorgeous 'Dale with a Dura Ace groupo and Phil Wood wheels - well worth a look if its still on the block.

I'm rebuilding my 89 3.0 series at the moment (had it from new) , Don't know whether to go with the 8spd STI I already have (more useful) or look for some 6/7 spd with downshifters (more original). One thing is certain , anything that old is not that expensive!

mine is the same 2 tone electric blue as the 2nd Dale linked above but It has no replacable dropout , but with 8spd D/A
(and in Australia :D )

whats the age of the blue Dale chaps?

I did already spot that and it looks tempting...but £400/£500 buys a lot of bike on ePay......

Whats your opinion of the value of this one?
It would look rather nice with my NOS HS77 brake set methinks.

It must be 1990 SR800 (DA) or a 91 SR400 (RX100) , in 92 it went to the 2.8 series (according to cannondale catalogues online)

Back