2002/3 ish DeKerf UK Ltd Edition

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Managed to land one of my dream steel frames recently so i thought i'd post some pictures. Big thanks to Dave for selling it to me :D Its a Dekerf UK Ltd Edition from around 2002/3. I had it out on its first ride and the 10 under Kirroughtree the other week and it handled fantastically. Even had me sailing down the mud chutes whilst Kaiser had to walk ;) :cool:

Frame: DeKerf UK Ltd Edition

Fork: Fox Float 100RL

Headset: FSA Orbit Extreme
Stem: Hope
Handlebar: Ti Riser
Grips: ODI

Brakes: XTR M965
Brake Levers: XTR M970

Shifters: XTR M952
Front Derailleur: XTR M953
Rear Derailleur: XTR M953 with gold KCNC Ceramic jockey wheels
Derailleur Cables: XTR
Cassette: XT M770
Chain: SRAM 991 hollow pin
Cranks: Middleburn RS7
Chainrings: Middleburn slickshift hardcoat
Bottom Bracket: FSA Ultimax Titanium
Pedals: Crank Brothers egg beaters SL

Hub Skewers: Hope
Rims: Mavic 717XC
Hubs: Hope Pro 2
Tyres: Continental Mountain King 2.2

Saddle: WTB Rocket V Ti
Seatpost: Deore XT

Attachments

• DeKerf4.jpg
    DeKerf4.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3,746
  • DeKerf3.jpg
    DeKerf3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 3,746
  • DeKerf2.jpg
    DeKerf2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3,745
  • DeKerf1.jpg
    DeKerf1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 3,745
Cheers guys :D it has had a few owners on here but it's going to be staying at Casa del Haggis for the forseeable future

;) used to be mine, and im sure gil_m once had it too, look after it, as its a cracker that bike :cool:

saltyman":1pt0whp9 said:
;) used to be mine, and im sure gil_m once had it too, look after it, as its a cracker that bike :cool:

Certainly is a cracker :D and yes belonged to Gil as well was thinking about getting it resprayed but not sure yet

haggis":3tmv00c7 said:
saltyman":3tmv00c7 said:

Certainly is a cracker :D and yes belonged to Gil as well was thinking about getting it resprayed but not sure yet

i thought about it myself when i owned it, its meant to be white by the way.

saltyman":35cjs2ln said:
haggis":35cjs2ln said:
saltyman":35cjs2ln said:

i thought about it myself when i owned it, its meant to be white by the way.

did think about white but my intention is to repaint my '95 Kilauea pearlescent white at some stage and the whole reason i want to spray this is because my Kilauea is blue at the moment. was thinking yellow or orange with blue decals. what do you think salty?

Back