OWMTB 2010

Sadly, I'm off this event. Too much bills to pay and holiday upcoming next week. Expenses killed my hope to be there. Pity.

Sorry to here that Rado but I fully understand.

I'm still hopeful, I have a drive down to London this week with the family so I am going to time it to key points, I would still be looking at car sharing though.

Why did it have to be the weekend when I'm shackled into something dull, would have loved to have been able to take the raleigh for a blast....

Gazz the C2C for me is on the back burner, a bit better planning on my part would have helped. Either someone picks up the mantle or we shelve it till later, I reckon I can pull off the Glentress weekend and the Mr K's day in the peaks, the holiday cost at work isnae too bad for these. As much as it pains me to say it might be an idea to introduce some structure next year to some of the weekenders.

The OWMTB for me would take 3 days holiday and a few buckaroons. I've already spent a fortune on events this year :oops:

Peaks are even closer to manc land so might be a better, and cheaper option, could offer you a billet at ma dads house and train it into hope? Mind you staying local and getting pished might be a better deal?

clockworkgazz":3x5ifa86 said:
Peaks are even closer to manc land so might be a better, and cheaper option, could offer you a billet at ma dads house and train it into hope? Mind you staying local and getting pished might be a better deal?

Sounds like a plan :)

Latest posts

Back