Stem fo Cannondale

Originaljumbo

Dirt Disciple
Hi all

Anybody have for sale a retro size ahead stem to fit the early Cannondale oversize headtube. Its the 1 1/4 diameter steerer. I need one to replace the now rusting coda original on my 93 Cannondale M600. Had the bike from new and its a great ride, still using the original Pepperoni forks.

Been looking on Ebay and bid on a couple but got pipped at the post, last one went for a staggering £102 guess it must have been some sort of collectors item.

Anyway not looking for anything mega flash, ideally just a decent quality aluminium ahead stem in region of 110 or 120 mm with 5 - 10 degree rise.

Any offers most appreciated.

1 1/4" stem

I have a nice one you can have, It's a 1 1/4" 150mm zero rise ITM very nice condition ERGAL 7005 alloy. It needs an expander wedge nut but comes with top cap.

You can have it, its no use to me now. Bought for my Alpinestars but was not oversized bar fitting and mine are.

If it's any use to you paypal the postage and you can have it.

What goes around comes around :D

PM'd you. I have a few 120mm. One actually came off my 93 Killer V.

Originaljumbo":1tj5g2fb said:
Hi all

Anybody have for sale a retro size ahead stem to fit the early Cannondale oversize headtube. Its the 1 1/4 diameter steerer. I need one to replace the now rusting coda original on my 93 Cannondale M600. Had the bike from new and its a great ride, still using the original Pepperoni forks.

Been looking on Ebay and bid on a couple but got pipped at the post, last one went for a staggering £102 guess it must have been some sort of collectors item.

Anyway not looking for anything mega flash, ideally just a decent quality aluminium ahead stem in region of 110 or 120 mm with 5 - 10 degree rise.

Re: 1 1/4" stem

alpinestar222":1dy6kj0v said:
I have a nice one you can have, It's a 1 1/4" 150mm zero rise ITM very nice condition ERGAL 7005 alloy. It needs an expander wedge nut but comes with top cap.

You can have it, its no use to me now. Bought for my Alpinestars but was not oversized bar fitting and mine are.

If it's any use to you paypal the postage and you can have it.

What goes around comes around :D

That's a really generous offer but I think it would be too long at 150mm, I'll bank the offer if I may in case I can't find an alternative and have to compromise.

Thanks again for the kind gesture of the frebbie but I don't want to waste it, end up not using it, and deprive someone else.

Cheers

John

Octsoc":371dtid9 said:
PM'd you. I have a few 120mm. One actually came off my 93 Killer V.

Originaljumbo":371dtid9 said:
Hi all

Thanks for the responce but nothing appears to be in my mail box so if you PM'd me it doesn't seem to have happened. You can always mail me direct on originaljumboATskyDOTcom

Cheers

John

Back