Kona have a B**ldy cheek (and some of the other makers)

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Board one day i went on-line and looked at Kona's web site. To my :shock: they have a nerve as they are still using the 90's names on new bikes. And on one bike they happly say its been made for 19 yrs :shock: I like hell it has. No way are they the same bikes not even close :twisted: :evil:

the hei hei is now a scandium FS bike

:(

i shed a small tear when the cindercone went aluminium. it was the beginning of the end.

cce":3qt9tce0 said:
i shed a small tear when the cindercone went aluminium. it was the beginning of the end.

I shed a small tear when they did away with descent paint jobs and went to plain colours :(

retrobikeguy":1157lqlw said:
cce":1157lqlw said:

I shed a small tear when they did away with descent paint jobs and went to plain colours :(

I shed a small tear this morning when I farted on the bus.

I like how the new Stumpy (there ya go Ed!) is now a full susser (and again!). Apart from the new 'old' one of course - which is just bloody stupid. Go to the trouble of remoulding tyres and then stick a bog standard modern xt drivechain on it rather than re-doing the Spesh (wahey!) cranks etc...

I shed a small tear this morning when I farted on the bus.

[/quote]

:shock: Why not on the bike to work?

Cos i don't have a shower at the place I'm freelancing. Different story when I start the new job - whenever that ends up being...

BoyBurning":gr2jh8pc said:
I like how the new Stumpy (there ya go Ed!) is now a full susser (and again!). Apart from the new 'old' one of course - which is just bloody stupid. Go to the trouble of remoulding tyres and then stick a bog standard modern xt drivechain on it rather than re-doing the Spesh (wahey!) cranks etc...

Now that is just cross thread goading (and of a purple faced old goat too)!

Back