Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google+

• Another bike site

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, I've got a Concorde road bike up for sale over at the Road Bike section, a new(ish) Kona Paddywagon ss, and a '98 Kona Hahanna that needs some care and attention.

Funny thing is I'm not into retro bikes, not before finding this site anyway....

Hi All

Well what a cracking site

89 to 93 was my MTB era as my treasured Raleigh Tuff Burner was nicked just prior.

Tucked up nice and warm is a mint restored tuff burner which I love dearly and now it's time to relive my Raleigh Mtb youth.

I stumbled on this site by accident after typing Raleigh Massif into google. The rest as they say is history.
Looking forward to being educated by you all!
Cheers !
Chris

Re: Hi All

cmmolloy1":37y9mhjm said:
Well what a cracking site

89 to 93 was my MTB era as my treasured Raleigh Tuff Burner was nicked just prior.

Tucked up nice and warm is a mint restored tuff burner which I love dearly and now it's time to relive my Raleigh Mtb youth.

I stumbled on this site by accident after typing Raleigh Massif into google. The rest as they say is history.
Looking forward to being educated by you all!
Cheers !
Chris

welcome to the site chris :D

you'll have to get some pictures up :cool: i have a nice raleigh massif which i sometimes use :D cracking bikes :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi All!
Found the forum when after parts for my Clockwork Orange '89.Used to ride a lot when living in Bingley.Now we have put the bikes back on the road.Starting to learn how to pedal again on the NOT so flatlands of Linc's!!My other half has a Cannondale M1000 Killer V Early 90's.Hope the pics are O.K

Attachments

• Orange 14-7 010.JPG
    Orange 14-7 010.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Orange 14-7 008.JPG
    Orange 14-7 008.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,781
great site

Well I stumbled on this site when I typed in the name 97 Marin palisades which is the bike I have had from new. I just cant believe how many people are restoring bikes. This site is brilliant and I am hooked. I do loads of commuting on a trek hybrid and was looking at getting in to mountain biking and was just about to purchase a new one but this site changed my mind and i have set about restoring the Marin

Attachments

• DSCF0311 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF0311 [640x480].JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,768
  • DSCF0320 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF0320 [640x480].JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,766
  • DSCF0323 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF0323 [640x480].JPG
    54 KB · Views: 1,766
Hello name is Jon and I live in the North West and work in West Yorkshire

Google did me proud by finding this site

I've been the proud rider of a 97 Kona Explosif since 2000 (just posted a question in the what's it worth thread)

I have only spent a short while trawling the threads but there are some lovey builds on here.

Hi Alex

It's a small amount of hobbies that men seem to have really

Nice collection listed in your sig

Sorry, should have found this thread first, eh?!

I'm Andy, my hobbies include road biking, snowboarding, cider and cheese.

Thoughts on the value of my 21" Cannondale in the 'how much' thread gratefully received.

Cheers folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back