Retrobikers from Portugal

Hello.

Welcome to retrobike forum.

Anything you need send me PM or call me 931 634 934.

Abraço

Vitor Rodrigues

Hello, I´m between Portugal and UK ;) I´m going mad with the lenguage.

Put some photos of your bikes. We know few things of Portugal although we are neighbours.

My first MTB was bought in Coimbra and it was a "celta" (a 10v bike. year 1990) Do you know some thing of this mark? Have you got any photos?

Thank you.

Victor

Great collection of bikes, I' m a newbie at retrobike concept but i like very much. Where do you usually get the old staff?

Madjh

About your bike 'Celta' I have no information. Did you live in Coimbra at that time?

Some pics of mine

My Kona DuDu

DUDU.jpg

My Marin Titanium

marin.jpg

My P2

P2.jpg

My Trek

trek.jpg

Later i will put Merlin pic

Jose

Incredible bikes. That carbon judy is a jewell. Your garage is full of treasures. Spinergy, termoplastic GT sts and treks... UFFF you are very lucky.

No I didn´t live in Portugal. I have been visiting the central part of your country (Visseu- Fatima- Coimbra) In Coimbra I bought my first MTB, a Celta. Not a good bike but it was my first bike and I woul like to see again.

Near Coimbra is a lovely village with a beach that I will visit again. The first rides with my celta MTB were there. It was my golden age (12 or 13 years old)

In 1 of October i will be passing by Figueira da Foz going to Santiago de Compostela in Spain on bike.
I will be in north of Spain on 4,5,6 of October. I will get to Santiago de Compostela on 5 of October.

You can visit the site of the event http://www.furatrilhos.com

LXSANT2007.jpg

Bem, essa Marin, ufff!!!

Nice Marin TI you´ve got there!

Most of the parts i own i had for years in my garage, and some other´s i bought from my friend´s, most of them don´t know why.

Portuguese: (sorry fella´s)

Conheço malta dos Furatrilhos do ForumBTT, do qual sou user frequente. Talvez até nos conheçamos de lá.

Bem vindo aqui ao Retrobike, que é mesmo um sitio fabuloso e com muita historia.

Abraço.

Vitor

Hi Vitorzip

Retrobike it’s a great site for old bike lovers.
In Portugal there is no retrobike concept, only few like old bikes design and rebuild.
Maybe it’s going to start from now on.

In forumbtt my nick is Furasempre, what's yours?

Latest posts

Back