July 24 Saturday - 'The Great Kestonian Ride' - Keston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kestonian":wge1bslo said:
How about Kestonian's Keston loop on the Saturday and the Horsham / Arundel loop on the Sunday?

For Keston, it's easy access from Bromley South station (5-10 minute ride) or less from Hayes (Kent) station. It's a couple of hour loop with plenty of pub opportunities.

sounds good to me , I can even ride to it .

think i may have to pass on that sat keston ride seeing where it is and how much diy needs doing post any sat ride.

therefore forget the arundel loop. go for horsham loop sunday if woodsman still wants to organise?

Kestonian":2z0fmk85 said:
How about Kestonian's Keston loop on the Saturday and the Horsham / Arundel loop on the Sunday?

For Keston, it's easy access from Bromley South station (5-10 minute ride) or less from Hayes (Kent) station. It's a couple of hour loop with plenty of pub opportunities.

So who is going by train?? As the last time i went to Kent was 2000 I like the sound of the ride.

Tintin your best bet is to go from London Bridge to Hayes (Kent) (not Hayes, Middlesex) then a short ride from there. Takes about 35-40 minutes

Or, get a fast train from Victoria to Bromley South which will take about 20 minutes, then a slightly longer ride.

Meeting here: on the green outside the Greyhound, Keston

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... iwloc=addr

Aim for a 10am meet? Spot of lunch en route, or back at the start if we're keen?

PM me for my mobile number if you want it

Kestonian":liibt2ze said:
Tintin your best bet is to go from London Bridge to Hayes (Kent) (not Hayes, Middlesex) then a short ride from there. Takes about 35-40 minutes

Meeting here: on the green outside the Greyhound, Keston

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... iwloc=addr

Aim for a 10am meet? Spot of lunch en route, or back at the start if we're keen?

PM me for my mobile number if you want it

Thanks. Sorted with route from Hayes station. Will aim 10ish
Hope plenty of up hill

cchris2lou":srhhrtmb said:
are you riding there Woody ?

Well, if you are riding ... I guess I have to!!

If you come through Chislehurst, I can meet you along the way and ride up there together, or I can offer you a lift :)

I need to work a route from my place , but I think i need to head towards orpington rather than chileshurt .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back