2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you booked the field or a set number of tents? wouldnt want to 100% a few days before and create havok

We have booked the 'Orchard Field' and have its exclusive use. Max 40 tents (but i'm sure we could sneek an extra one in.)

Roll of Honour 24/7
Gil_M
Ian_S
Dr S
Kaya
John
Mrlee
Tim Backdated
Julie Backdated
Orange71
Sinnett
Brocklanders
FluffyChicken
Chris V40
Cornholio's RC200
Andy B
Defiant
Beavis
D_ZX
MrKawasaki
elpedro666
Beagle
TedC
BarnsleyMick
Wolfiepies + 2
Mistermonkeywrench
Giant-One
Antiquekona
Mikee

The Might do'ers

Velomaniac
Longun
Toons
P20
MJN

add me to the list on the mebee bit please si
got a few wee details to sort out but should be there on saturday

someone from up here's got to come even if i am a yorkshireman :D

Extreme might do it but it'll be a last last minute descision as its far far away :?

But not as far as I thought, I can get a train to Grosmont, just up the road from Goathland on Friday that takes less than 4 hours from Edinburgh.......hmmmm

Think I'm definitely maybe now :)

velomaniac":3q8zhkpy said:
Extreme might do it but it'll be a last last minute descision as its far far away :?

But not as far as I thought, I can get a train to Grosmont, just up the road from Goathland on Friday that takes less than 4 hours from Edinburgh.......hmmmm

Think I'm definitely maybe now :)

Take the train from Edinburgh to Morpeth on Friday lunchtime and i will take you down in the truck. I will be returning late saturday evening however as its Lola's birthday party on the sunday and I have a cake to bake. Gil is in charge on sunday ;)

If I come Si I'll make my own way, cant leave Edinburgh before 2pm but likely later than that, much to do at work :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back