Bars, stems, brakes, mechs, collars

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Few bits from old for sale threads and some previously unseen ones ;)

All prices include UK mainland postage.

DSC_0016.jpg

Titec 'Hell Bent' stem, 1 1/8" for o/s bars, 120mm, 10 degree rise, new and boxed. £15

Same as this
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=27012
27012.jpg

Set of V-brakes, look like Avid shape, no bolts or pads etc. £6

DSC_0012.jpg

Tourney rear mech, used, not bad nick imo, as big as a small Alaskan fishing village £5

170620101172.jpg

Seat collars.
Gold 31.8 Hope, in pretty good shape, light wear on the edges near the bolt £8
Black 31.8, recessed for q/r lever, no bolt £2

DSC_0014.jpg

Swaps considered, in addition to my sig - Cook Bros centre caps (silver or red), red or gold bolts for stem, Halo hex skewers (red front, purple pair, black pair), decent 68x113 square taper bb.

Titec flat stem (OE on '97 Voodoo Erzulie), 1 1/8" for standard bars, 110mm, zero rise, used with VERY light marking (no silver showing through the black paint) £7.50 - SOLD!!
Black GT, a gnats under 34mm by the look of it, signs of wear but not battered, no bolt £4 - KARMA'd
Shimano caliper BR-M465, no cable or lever, in good condition with bolts, £5 - SWAPPED
LX rear mech RD-M565, used, scratched but not battered. £7.50 - SOLD!
STX front mech, 31.8, BP, very little wear £6
Silver 'PRO' seat q/r collar, 31.8, complete, £2 - SOLD!
Club Roost Sport GS2 bars, standard, uncut 680mm approx., good nick, few small marks. £12 - SOLD!
Titec 'Big Al', 1 1/8" for standard bars, 105mm, 10degree rise, new and unused. £10 - SOLD!

hey hey hey

If the pads are ok, I'll swap you my purple seatpost bolt assembly for your brake caliper if you like dude... I got it off here a while back for roughly what you're asking IIRC and it's unused since, looks new to me. Quite a short stainless M6 bolt (it's deep in the m'cave, can confirm later) but you can swap that no problem as the two all-important purple bit are not attached to the bolt (they are the bolt head shroud and the nut)
;)

drop me a PM if interested?

ps what are CBR centre caps :?:

With the exception of the Hope, the other collars can go for £2 each.. price of postage..

Offers invited on the rest...

Bump for the other bits, bought the frame and now have to pay (the Wife back) for it :LOL:

Back