And today I did......

Bad news about the knee Big Eck, you have my sympathies and best wishes.

Talking about my frivolous folder hardly seems right now.

But I'll do it anyway.

Built it up- I know it's not retro, but actually most of it is:

4809544431_9582211c80_b.jpg

Initial spin says that it's okay, seems like a bike. Steering is a bit funny as the plastic headset cover is rubbing on the frame and dragging- I'll need to stick a washer under it to shim it up a bit. No 'about to fold' sensation so far. Immense stopping power with the canti levers working v-brakes. :twisted:

4809544435_39b16ea4cf_b.jpg

Observe how the bars are as flat as Keira Knightley's pap. Sorry if that imagery is distracting. I'll just reflect on this for a moment...

4809544443_01a27e1c0f_b.jpg

And look, it folds, just like a folding bicycle! It afforded me some amusement to put the pictures of my new folder in a folder called the default 'New Folder'- I've been working with computers too long.

Nice shiny KMC chain on this... discover how I now laugh at the sticky Missing Link here.

I'll take this for a day trip to Scotland on Wednesday when I fight Orkney's corner on the Dounreay Stakeholders Group.

The map is for doon Drumlanrig area, going to try and recce the Wanlockhead gold rush ride :)

Today I unblocked my drains.

I can go into much more detail if anyone wants. Just imagine removing a small cover from something and a giant sodden bog paper impregnated meatball (in onion gravy) growing from it a startling rate until it fills a three foot by two foot hole about a foot deep...

Sorry. At least you can't visualise the smell like I can. The horror, the horror...

I take me specs off when i'm doin' that kinda thing - sort of unfocusses everything but you can still see enough to scoop the poop :D Bought a set of drain rods off ebay for £15 last year - worrth their weight in................................................................

......gold. Really. :LOL:

Have also been tempted by the dark side over the last week or two.

Not single-speeding :roll:

GPZ900R :twisted:

this one................. :twisted:

DSCN0126.jpg

:D

I know of a z650B1 for sale for £650 ish if anyone's interested. I am but can't buy it :roll:

reasonable nick, running, needs tlc - good for the money imho, but then again I ain't seen it in the flesh

Not that I need another motorbike, but I miss my old Zed... (Unless of course, anyone knows of an RD250LC up for sale?)

Who/where, etc?

Tony

Back