SPOTLESS >100 Miles 93 18" GT RTS-1 Fully Stock XTR

tripod0502

Dirt Disciple
LOWER PRICE!!!!

FOR SALE!!!!

Still has the white mold-release gum on the tires and the toe-in nubs on the brake pads!

Just bought it from a guy that bought it and then stored the bike. SPOTLESS!

Made in the USA back in 1993! 18" Ball burnished 6061-T6 main frame with black True Temper rear triangle. Bright florescent yellow GT decals.

RockShox Mag-21 air/oil fork...Noleen adjustable spring/oil rear shock

Full M900 XTR- XTR Cantilevers, original XTR brake pads, XTR Brake lever/Rapidfire 8 speed shifters, XTR 12-32 cassette, XTR 26/36/46 chainrings, 175mm XTR cranks, XTR bottom bracket, top-pull XTR front derailleur, long-cage XTR rear derailleur, XTR chain, hubs, even full XTR cable set.

M575 SPD pedals, Tioga stem, Dia-Compe Aheadset, GT bar, GT seatpost, Avocet saddle, ONZA bar-ends.

XTR/Mavic 231 wheelset with double-butted spokes and alloy nipples wrapped in Kevlar Panaracer Smoke and Dart tires.

I don't know how many miles are on it...but, being a bike mechanic with 10+ years of experience...I'd say that it has less than 100 miles on it. Doesn't look like it has been off road either.

Seriously, this could be a museum piece!!! I am really reluctant to sell it...even though the bike is a bit too big for me to ride full-time...it's my childhood dream bike.

Starting at $1000 USD or best offer. Accepting payments through PayPal ONLY.
Pictures to come soon.

I know $1200 USD seems expensive...but, I wouldn't ask for it if I didn't think that it was worth it. I am offering it here first since I know that there are a lot of retro nuts in the UK and abroad than the US.

I would entertain most any reasonable offer. Thanks for your interest!

not meaning to sound rude but no one is going to pay that much for a bike with out seeing it.

if its as good as you say then that truly is a bargain.

but as you haven't posted any pics, then i'm out.

Here's some pics...sorry for the quality...I took them with my iPhone. My GF has my good camera with her.

As you can see...the frame needs a quick buff and the only scratches are on the Onza bar-ends.

Sorry for the mess of Phil's oil on the drivetrain...the original owner globbed it on for storage.

Hope you enjoy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,206
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,206
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,206
  • image-2.jpg